Clawgear’s nylon equipment is designed to increase the operator’s performance. These products are optimized to be as versatile and lightweight as possible. The use of bonded Reinforced materials same time massively increases the durability and lifetime maintaining a low weight.
The Clawgear 5.56/AK Speedpouch is a hybrid construction that utilizes a plastic retention frame to hold tight a single rifle magazine without the need of a classic bungee retention pull tab, providing the user with a fast mag draw. The pouch retention is easy and fast to adjust. External MOLLE laser cut-outs allow pouch stacking.
– Designed to hold a single 5.56/AK Magazine
– Made of bonded Laminate for extreme robustness
– MOLLE system compatible
– External Laser cut MOLLE for pouch stacking
– Easy and fast Magazine Retention adjustment
– Plastic Retention Frame for tight magazine fit
– Low Profile design
– 500D Nylon bonded with NBR fabric
– Woojin plastic parts